Creating an AAF button in Forscene:
- Go to the publishing menu from your Forscene account homepage.
- Click “New publishing button”.
- A publishing module menu will appear. Select “Publish to cloud” or “Publish to local folder” from the scroll menu and click OK.
- Select “Formats” and change TYPE to “AAF for Premiere”
- Toggle settings if necessary then click “create”.
You only have to create this button once! You won’t have to repeat those steps.
Distributing to Premiere from Forscene:
- Open a new Forscene Edit window.
- Drag and drop your sequence to the newly created AAF button.
- Click the AAF button, to open the AAF publishing window.
- Double click on your sequence once published. This will open a download window.
- Click the hyperlink for your AAF, and download it to your chosen folder.
- Open Premiere Pro and import the AAF to reveal the sequence.
That’s it! Your video has now been distributed to Premiere Pro from your Forscene account!
Did you find this helpful? If you have any trouble exporting your video from Forscene, contact our support team.
Blackbird is best-of-breed
Jon Hanford - Group CTO, Deltatre