Creating a YouTube button in Forscene:
- Go to the publishing menu from your Forscene account homepage.
- Click “New publishing button”.
- A publishing module menu will appear. Select “Publish to YouTube” from the scroll menu and click OK.
- Allow Forscene access to your YouTube account by clicking the “Request access to YouTube account” button.
- Click create.
You only have to create this button once! You won’t have to repeat those steps in the future.
Distributing to YouTube from Forscene
- Open a new Forscene Edit window.
- Drag and drop your sequence to the newly created YouTube button.
- Enter the title, description, tags, category and visibility of your YouTube post from the publishing options.
- Click the Youtube button to open your sequence in YouTube.
- Wait for YouTube to process your video.
- Click publish.
That’s it! Your video has now been distributed to YouTube directly from your Forscene account!
Did you find this helpful? If you have any trouble exporting your video from Forscene, contact our support team.