Why visit Forscene at BVE?
We have a shiny new interface. We have free demos of the shiny new interface. We have knowledgeable Forsceners to answer your questions. And we have a Silhouettist*!
You’ll find Forscene at BVE on stand E34, 24-26 February, where we’re showcasing how anyone can make the cut. Editors, production mangers, “techies” – anyone can find value from the Forscene platform. Find out how by attending one of our bespoke demos:
- Camera-to-cloud – learn about how the Sony CBK-WA100 Wireless Adaptor was used to upload footage to the Forscene cloud on a Maverick TV production.
- Edit like a god – find out how easy and intuitive Forscene is with our advanced editing and web-publishing demo.
- Multicam editing – see how you can edit in Forscene with up to 18 cameras, as used on The Voice UK.
Places are filling up quickly, but click here to register for one of these free demos – they’re every day at 10am, 1pm and 3pm.
Talk to a Forscene expert
In addition to these scheduled demos, we’re also offering you the chance to have a one-to-one meeting with a product specialist, who can help you figure out how Forscene can aid your workflow. The possibilities for use cases of the professional video editing software are broad, with Forscene being used on many broadcast, sport and news productions.
Click here to request your exclusive meeting, either at BVE, or another time more convenient to you.
Presentations & Panels
Forbidden’s Director of Business Development, Jason Cowan, will be speaking in two sessions at BVE:
- Finding, On-boarding, and Managing Resellers and Distributors on Wednesday 25 February in the UKTI Theatre at 2:45pm
- The Sky’s the Limit – Getting Ahead in the Cloud to See the Potential Value of Remote Editing on Thursday 26 February in the Post Production Theatre at 2:10pm
The latter is a panel discussion alongside representatives from Prime Focus and Dock10, where such questions as “Is there enough bandwidth and connection to support remote editing?” and “What are the innovative ways to create and transfer content?” will be explored.
So all in all we have a jam-packed BVE planned, we couldn’t be more excited! It will be great to catch up with old friends and make new acquaintances, so feel free to drop by stand E34 anytime…
P.S. look out for our promo video on the Forscene Training YouTube channel soon!
*NB: the Silhouettist will only be on our stand on Day 1 of BVE.
Follow Forscene on social media: