Blackbird is at the forefront of cloud video technology, powering the creation of much of the world’s most compelling content with our market-leading cloud native video editing platform. Our clients include CBS Sports, Univision, NHL, Riot Games and A+E Networks.
We are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and organised individual to join us in the role of Sales and Marketing Executive.
The Sales and Marketing Executive will play a crucial part in supporting the Commercial team, helping to drive business development and marketing activities and pipeline growth through lead generation and management. Providing commercial and administrative support for the front-line sales and marketing team, you must be a driven and energetic person with strong initiative, communication and a passion for your work.
This role is based at Blackbird’s London (Wimbledon) office with some remote working from home.
Blackbird offers competitive salaries as well as private healthcare and dental plans, and a share options scheme. You also get to be part of something special – Blackbird is a fun, high-energy environment bringing change to the media tech industry.
Some of the role responsibilities:
- Support the day-to-day activities of the commercial team in meeting research, preparation and follow up
- Assist with commercial documentation both internally and to Blackbird partners
- Manage sales campaigns in order to further lead generation
- Event management support
- Social media campaigns support
- Assistance in the production of marketing collateral including promo videos, brochures and case studies
- Digital marketing campaign support
- Update and maintain company website
- Target account research
- Maintain CRM and customer data management, HubSpot experience would be ideal
You will share your time on sales and marketing activities, reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Marketing Officer accordingly.
You must have:
- University degree in Media Technology, Marketing, Business Studies or a related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivation, with high energy, enthusiasm and drive
- Desire to proactively contribute to a team environment
We’re also looking for:
- Experience in a technical sales environment
- Experience in the Media & Broadcast industry
- A demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships
If you have dedication and a drive to deliver results then please send your CV and covering letter to:
Blackbird is best-of-breed
Jon Hanford - Group CTO, Deltatre