BVE North 2013 Preview – Forbidden Technologies plc – Stand E32
Forbidden Technologies plc is an award-winning technology company that develops and delivers cloud-based solutions for collaborative video post-production. Its flagship product, Forscene, is one of the world’s most advanced cloud-based video post-production platforms. Launched in 2004, Forscene has been used to log, edit, review, and publish more than 3 million hours of professional video content. Listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market, Forbidden partners with high-profile media and technology organisations including Atos, BIM, deltatre, EVS, and Key Code Media. More information is available at www.forscene.com.
Forbidden Technologies at BVE North 2013:
New Enhancements to Forscene
Forbidden Technologies looks forward to demonstrating the following Forscene developments at BVE North 2013:
- Two additional timeline overlay tracks with support for animated alpha channels, which can be used for cutaway material, to create picture-in-picture effects, or for logo placement.
- Voice-over recording directly onto the Forscene timeline.
- Increased capacity for loading more than 120 files per second into the Play window.
- Ability to import multiple CSV files with logging information.
- New account management features for greater control over usage and cost.
- Access to additional online support material.
Forbidden Technologies CEO Stephen Streater to Chair BVE North Panel Discussion
Stephen Streater, CEO at Forbidden Technologies, will chair the new business model panel: Examining how post-production and post-house are developing new models to take advantage of cloud-based workflows to increase flexibility, reduce overheads and drive efficiency in an increasingly competitive market. The event will take place at the Industry & New Technology Theatre on Tuesday, Nov. 12, 16:45-17:30. More information about the event and speakers is available at http://goo.gl/wH9RBb.
“BVE North is an important regional show and gives us a great opportunity to meet with our key accounts and partners in the northern U.K. Forscene is a powerful force in broadcast post-production, and this year we’ll be showcasing customer-driven enhancements that make cloud editing easier than ever.”
– Greg Hirst, Business Development Director, Forbidden Technologies plc