Date: 10th November 2022
Time: 11 - 11.30am ET / 4 - 4.30pm UK
In conversation with EVS, EMG and Blackbird
In today’s transforming landscape, the key to creating agile infrastructures is the ability to choose the most appropriate combinations of hardware and software and then deploying them between on-prem, edge and public or private cloud.
In this webinar, our speakers will exchange their views and explore the different factors that need to be taken into account when it comes to the production of live content.
Tune into this 30-minute live webinar and explore:
- How companies today are choosing between on-prem, edge, cloud, or a mixture of these models (aka “Balanced Computing”)
- How cloud processing is being used to flexibly extend on-prem infrastructures while meeting the strictest quality and delivery requirements
- The factors to consider when choosing what part of the workflow should be hosted on-prem rather than in the cloud, and when it makes sense to use edge computing
- The considerations businesses have to make when it comes to the right cost management strategy
- How security affects the decision of migrating to the cloud
Blackbird is best-of-breed
Jon Hanford - Group CTO, Deltatre