Date: 19th July 2022
Time: 4 - 4.30pm BST
Organized by Faultline, this discussion will explore how media and technology enterprises are taking actual actions to reduce their carbon footprints, with a focus on sustainable approaches to content delivery.
But within the broader context of the climate crisis, is the video technology industry embroiled in a data crisis? Raising awareness is one thing, but are large organizations guilty of shifting too much blame onto consumers, as a greenwashing tactic?
- Moderator: Tommy Flanagan, Editor of Faultline, Rethink Research
- Ian McDonough, CEO, Blackbird
- Chris Perkiss, Head of Operations, Cerberus Tech
- Jon Anderson, Product Manager, Velocix
- Dom Robinson, Founder, Greening of Streaming
Register your place here:
Blackbird is best-of-breed
Jon Hanford - Group CTO, Deltatre